- Fri 28 July 2017, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Pavilion Road, 6 available spaces
- Thu 3 August 2017, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Borough Market, 2 available spaces
- Wed 9 August 2017, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Borough Market, 1 space left
- Sun 27 August 2017, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Pavilion Road, 9 available spaces
- Thu 31 August 2017, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Borough Market, 10 available spaces
This full day workshop (previously entitled Wild About the Yeast) gives you the chance to really understand sourdough bread making and will show you how baker’s yeast can be replaced with wild yeast in all of your home baking.
You’ll create your own starter and then use ours to produce a full range of sourdough breads including a simple sourdough, a 100% rye, a brown levain and a baguette.
This workshop is suitable for all levels of experience, runs for 6½ hours and includes lunch.
For more information on our booking policy, please read our full Terms & Conditions.