- Sun 23 July 2017, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Pavilion Road, 4 available spaces
- Sat 5 August 2017, 2:30pm - 5:30pm
Borough Market, 2 available spaces
- Sun 6 August 2017, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Pavilion Road, 11 available spaces
- Sun 13 August 2017, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Pavilion Road, 7 available spaces
- Wed 30 August 2017, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Borough Market, 10 available spaces
In this half day workshop you’ll make a range of both leavened and unleavened flatbreads harkening from the Middle East.
You’ll create pitta (the flagstone Arabic bread), lavash (the Armenian flatbread used for wraps which can be stuffed and flavoured) and sangak (a wholewheat sourdough flatbread that’s slightly thicker than the other two).
This workshop is suitable for all levels of experience and runs for 3 hours.
For more information on our booking policy, please read our full Terms & Conditions.