We’re excited to announce that we’re opening a brand new Bread Ahead location.
Bread Ahead Wembley is due to open late Summer/early Autumn.
Our new drinking, dining and baking destination will be situated on Wembley’s iconic Olympic Way bringing quality baking and fresh daily produce to the masses.
Located a stone’s throw to the world-famous National Stadium, the huge 11,000 sq ft. venue will be home to Bread Ahead’s latest:
- 220 Cover Restaurant – Serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu will include:
- Breakfast fare such as warm ham and cheese croissants, coddled egg pots with marmite soldiers, signature pastries, fruit salad.
- NEW Sourdough pizza including Margarita Neopolitana, Florentine and Spicy Sausage.
- NEW house special – Roast Chicken marinated in sea salt, lemon, thyme and garlic served with baby gem and herb salad, baked buttered potatoes and bread and butter.
- NEW desserts such as Banana Split, Baked Vanilla Cheesecake and Black Forest Gateau.
- A selection of grab-and-go items such as deep filled focaccia sandwiches and brioche soldiers.
- Baking School – Following the huge success of the Baking Workshops at Borough Market, Bread Ahead will be expanding our baking school to Wembley offering even more aspiring bakers the opportunity to perfect their baking skills. The new site will boast two glass fronted classrooms on the mezzanine floor overlooking the restaurant, giving customers below an insight into the artisan baking workshops. Also on offer will be teaching experiences in the bakery downstairs where aspiring bakers can learn directly from the experts at work.
- Bakery – providing freshly baked breads and pastries to eat in or take-away.
- Wholesale – Supplying businesses in the local area with freshly baked goods.