- Fri 26 February 2021, 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Fri 12 March 2021, 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Fri 26 March 2021, 6:30pm - 7:30pm
A Season’s Eatings is Bread Ahead’s Culinary Experience
A key component to what we do at Bread Ahead is working with the seasons. Join us every month as we explore what’s in season and how best to prepare and enjoy it.
We’ll be hosting two online workshops every month with recipes specially curated around the best of the season’s produce that we’ve selected from our neighbours in Borough Market.
26th Feb: Venison chilli & cornbread
12th March: Poached Salmon
26th March: Seasonal salads (endive & kale)
What to expect…
* The first Saturday of every month we’ll be talking about the wonderful produce that can be found that month in the market live on IGTV.
* Two live online workshops throughout the month – One Vegetarian session and One Meat/Fish session
The workshop will last approximately 1 – 1.5 hours.
The recipes are designed for cooks of all skill level and to be made by hand, using domestic kitchen utensils, no specialist equipment is needed.
Your workbook includes a complete ingredients shopping and equipment list.
Your recipe booklet will be emailed to you one week prior to the workshop.
Workshop times are GMT.
You will be emailed a link with your Zoom joining instructions 2 days prior to your live workshop date.
If you have any questions regarding this course please don’t hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org