- Sat 23 January 2021, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Pavilion Road, no spaces left
- Fri 29 January 2021, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Pavilion Road, 3 available spaces
- Sun 31 January 2021, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Wembley, no spaces left
- Sun 7 February 2021, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Pavilion Road, 1 space left
- Sat 13 February 2021, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Wembley, 10 available spaces
- Fri 19 February 2021, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Borough Market, no spaces left
- Sat 27 February 2021, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Pavilion Road, 2 available spaces
- Thu 11 March 2021, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Borough Market, 11 available spaces
When it comes to bagels, few cities can rival New York in producing these delicious doughy delights.
In this half day workshop, we’ll break down the rather unique process of boiling your dough before you bake it, and show you just how easy it is to create bagels and soft pretzels that any New Yorker would be proud of.
This workshop is suitable for all levels of experience and runs for 3 hours.
Allergen information: this course uses wheat, egg and sulphites. Unfortunately we aren’t able to tailor recipes for substitutions or alterations, as these can fundamentally change the composition and outcome of the recipes. For more information regarding our ingredients, please contact us before booking your course.
For more information on our booking policy, please read our full Terms & Conditions.