- Thu 27 February 2020, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Pavilion Road, 6 available spaces
- Sat 7 March 2020, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Wembley, 3 available spaces
- Fri 20 March 2020, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Borough Market, 12 available spaces
- Sat 21 March 2020, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Pavilion Road, no spaces left
- Thu 26 March 2020, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Borough Market, 6 available spaces
- Sun 29 March 2020, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Borough Market, no spaces left
- Sat 4 April 2020, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Pavilion Road, 1 space left
- Thu 23 April 2020, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Wembley, 12 available spaces
- Fri 24 April 2020, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Borough Market, 10 available spaces
Imagine flaky, buttery croissants made in the comfort of your own home. Come and learn how to put layers in your dough and the ooh la la in your Sunday mornings!
This course will show you how to enrich and laminate a croissant dough, and just how easy it is to make this popular French breakfast treat.
This workshop is suitable for all levels of experience and runs for 3 hours.
Allergen information: this course uses wheat, dairy and egg. Unfortunately we aren’t able to tailor recipes for substitutions or alterations, as these can fundamentally change the composition and outcome of the recipes. For more information regarding our ingredients, please contact us before booking your course.
For more information on our booking policy, please read our full Terms & Conditions.