- Wed 3 July 2019, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Borough Market, 3 available spaces
- Wed 24 July 2019, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Borough Market, 5 available spaces
- Fri 9 August 2019, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Borough Market, 7 available spaces
- Sat 17 August 2019, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Pavilion Road, 9 available spaces
- Sat 24 August 2019, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Borough Market, 4 available spaces
- Sun 25 August 2019, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Pavilion Road, 12 available spaces
- Wed 25 September 2019, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Borough Market, 12 available spaces
Take afternoon tea to a new level with the beautiful bakes in this English Tea Time Workshop. You’ll make tea cakes filled with spices and fruits, manchets (delicious little enriched buns), and a lovely cottage loaf.
This workshop is suitable for all levels of experience and runs for 3 hours.
Allergen information: this course uses wheat, rye, dairy, egg and sulphites. Unfortunately we aren’t able to tailor recipes for substitutions or alterations, as these can fundamentally change the composition and outcome of the recipes. For more information regarding our ingredients, please contact us before booking your course.
For more information on our booking policy, please read our full Terms & Conditions.