- Sat 18 January 2020, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Wembley, 3 available spaces
- Sun 26 January 2020, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Borough Market, 1 space left
- Wed 26 February 2020, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Borough Market, 8 available spaces
- Fri 6 March 2020, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Wembley, 11 available spaces
- Fri 13 March 2020, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Pavilion Road, 11 available spaces
- Thu 19 March 2020, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Borough Market, 11 available spaces
- Sun 5 April 2020, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Pavilion Road, 10 available spaces
- Fri 10 April 2020, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Borough Market, 12 available spaces
This full day workshop is designed to enhance your home baking repertoire.
Guided by our Master Bakers, you’ll be working with an enriched dough to create classic brioche and flaky croissants, plus you’ll also create your own sourdough raisin bread and scrumptious Chelsea buns, perfect for enjoying alongside a hot cup of tea.
This workshop is suitable for medium to advanced levels of experience, runs for 6½ hours and includes lunch.
Allergen information: this course uses wheat, rye, dairy, sulphites and egg. Unfortunately we aren’t able to tailor recipes for substitutions or alterations, as these can fundamentally change the composition and outcome of the recipes. For more information regarding our ingredients, please contact us before booking your course.
For more information on our booking policy, please read our full Terms & Conditions.