- Sun 26 January 2020, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Wembley, 11 available spaces
- Sun 26 January 2020, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Wembley, 5 available spaces
- Fri 7 February 2020, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Borough Market, 9 available spaces
- Sun 23 February 2020, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Wembley, 7 available spaces
- Thu 27 February 2020, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Wembley, 10 available spaces
- Wed 4 March 2020, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Pavilion Road, 12 available spaces
- Fri 13 March 2020, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Wembley, 12 available spaces
- Fri 20 March 2020, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Borough Market, 12 available spaces
In this half day workshop you’ll make a range of both leavened and unleavened flatbreads harkening from the Middle East.
You’ll create pitta (the flagstone Arabic bread), lavash (the Armenian flatbread used for wraps which can be stuffed and flavoured) and sangak (a wholewheat sourdough flatbread that’s slightly thicker than the other two).
This workshop is suitable for all levels of experience and runs for 3 hours.
Allergen information: this course uses wheat, dairy and mustard. Unfortunately we aren’t able to tailor recipes for substitutions or alterations, as these can fundamentally change the composition and outcome of the recipes. For more information regarding our ingredients, please contact us before booking your course.
For more information on our booking policy, please read our full Terms & Conditions.