£40.00 per person | 2 hours
Jubilee Special E Workbook
- Mon 23 May 2022, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Wed 1 June 2022, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
A baking workshop worth celebrating!
Learn to bake two classic cakes fit for a Queen.
Our Jubilee special baking workshop will put your cake baking and decorating skills to the test. Across two consecutive evenings you will learn to make two traditional French desserts you would find in the best patisseries; St Honoré cake and opera cake. We’re celebrating the Jubilee in classic Bread Ahead style, with delicious bakes family and friends will love.
Across the two evenings you’ll get to grips with some classic patisserie techniques, from making enriched creams and buttercreams, to creating perfectly baked sponge cake and choux pastry. Alongside our expert bakers you’ll complete the workshop with two expertly finished desserts and develop your knowledge of high end cake baking.
If you’re looking to develop your cake baking and decorating skills, check out our four week cake baking series, our most comprehensive cake baking workshops!
Need to Know:
The recipes are designed for bakers of all skill level we recommend using an electric whisk or stand mixer. Your workbook includes a complete ingredients shopping and equipment list
- When you select your first session time this will be your session start time for both evenings.
- This workshop is held over two consecutive evenings, you will need to attend both sessions to complete your bakes.
- Download your workbook from your confirmation email.
- Allergens include: gluten, egg, nuts & dairy.
- Each workshop will last approximately 2 – 2.5 hours (total of 4-5 hours)
Important: Workshop times are BST. You will be emailed a link with your Zoom joining instructions at least 2 days prior to your live workshop dates. If you have any questions regarding this course please don’t hesitate to contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org.