- Wed 5 December 2018, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Borough Market, 8 available spaces
- Thu 6 December 2018, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Pavilion Road, 9 available spaces
- Fri 14 December 2018, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Pavilion Road, no spaces left
- Fri 21 December 2018, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Pavilion Road, 8 available spaces
- Fri 21 December 2018, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Borough Market, 9 available spaces
When it comes to festive baking, it doesn’t get much more Christmassy than mince pies. In this half day workshop you’ll use our Head Baker Justin Gellatly’s very own recipe to create some of the most more-ish mince pies you’ve ever tasted.
You’ll also create a frangipane variation of the classic – the only difficult part will be deciding which you prefer!
This workshop is suitable for all levels of experience and runs for 3 hours.
For more information on our booking policy, please read our full Terms & Conditions.