- Sat 5 December 2020, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Sat 12 December 2020, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Sat 19 December 2020, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Wed 23 December 2020, 10:00am - 11:00am
- Wed 23 December 2020, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
The first batch of mince pies marks a seminal moment at Bread Ahead, for us it is the true beginning of the festive season. This year we want to share this moment and the feeling of nostalgia, togetherness and a bit of cheer with as many of you as possible.
Let’s enjoy a Bread Ahead mince pie together, freshly baked in your oven at home. We’ve included our very own homemade mincemeat and pre-made sweet pastry dough. This workshop is about bringing everyone together to make something festive and delicious regardless of your baking ability!
Our baking kits are delivered to your door, ahead of your baking workshop. Book your preferred workshop date and we’ll get your baking kit on its way to you. Workshops are hosted live online with baker and founder Matthew Jones, so he can answer your baking questions!
Need to know:
- Kit includes: mincemeat, uncooked sweet pastry, baking parchment (allergens: gluten, nuts, egg, dairy) suitable for vegetarians.
- Makes 6 mince pies
- UK Nationwide Delivery