- Fri 16 October 2020, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Wembley, 12 available spaces
- Wed 21 October 2020, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Borough Market, 5 available spaces
- Fri 30 October 2020, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Borough Market, 11 available spaces
- Sat 31 October 2020, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Pavilion Road, 1 space left
- Fri 6 November 2020, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Wembley, 11 available spaces
- Sat 14 November 2020, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Wembley, 7 available spaces
- Wed 18 November 2020, 10:00am - 4:30pm
Borough Market, 12 available spaces
Spend a day as a New Yorker in London as we take you through some of the most iconic (and tasty) breads from the Big Apple.
In this full day workshop you’ll try your hand at several New York staples including a caraway rye bread, onion or poppy seed bialys, brioche hot dog buns and of course proper New York style bagels and pretzels.
This workshop is suitable for all levels of experience, runs for 6½ hours and includes lunch.
Allergen information: this course uses wheat, rye, dairy and egg. Unfortunately we aren’t able to tailor recipes for substitutions or alterations, as these can fundamentally change the composition and outcome of the recipes. For more information regarding our ingredients, please contact us before booking your course.
For more information on our booking policy, please read our full Terms & Conditions.