- Sun 26 January 2020, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Borough Market, 1 space left
- Sat 1 February 2020, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Wembley, 7 available spaces
- Fri 7 February 2020, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Pavilion Road, 11 available spaces
- Thu 20 February 2020, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Pavilion Road, 9 available spaces
- Thu 5 March 2020, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Pavilion Road, 12 available spaces
- Sat 7 March 2020, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Borough Market, 5 available spaces
- Sun 8 March 2020, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Wembley, 5 available spaces
- Wed 8 April 2020, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Wembley, 12 available spaces
- Wed 29 April 2020, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Wembley, 11 available spaces
Embrace the flavours of citrus, cardamom and caraway in this half day workshop. This rye-focused class will have you producing an incredible Swedish rye bread as well as rye crisp breads, perfect for snacking on or sharing with friends at your next dinner party.
This workshop is suitable for all levels of experience and runs for 3 hours.
Allergen information: this course uses wheat and rye. Unfortunately we aren’t able to tailor recipes for substitutions or alterations, as these can fundamentally change the composition and outcome of the recipes. For more information regarding our ingredients, please contact us before booking your course.
For more information on our booking policy, please read our full Terms & Conditions.