- Fri 31 March 2017, 10:30am - 1:30pm
Borough Market, 4 available spaces
- Sat 1 April 2017, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Borough Market, 2 available spaces
- Sun 23 April 2017, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Borough Market, 3 available spaces
- Sat 6 May 2017, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Borough Market, 1 space left
- Wed 17 May 2017, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Borough Market, 12 available spaces
This half day workshop (formerly called the Celtic Baking Workshop) will see you making traditional favourites from three corners of Great Britain.
You’ll create a hearty potato farl from northern Ireland, the beautiful fruit and tea loaf Bara Brith from Wales, and a flaky Aberdeen buttery famous in the northeast of Scotland.
This workshop is suitable for all levels of experience and runs for 3 hours.
For more information on our booking policy, please read our full Terms & Conditions.