The Bread Ahead Bake In T&Cs
1. By entering this competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. The competition is being run by Bread Ahead Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
3. The competition is open to entrants over 18 years of age and resident in the UK.
4. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The competition is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The competition applications will be open from 1st October 2021 to 31st October. Entries after that time and date will not be included.
8. To enter the competition you must submit a completed application for via our website: https://www.breadahead.com/bake-in
9. Bread Ahead ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be: first prize: AEG Kitchen appliance package, Bread Ahead Unlimited membership for 12 months and Bread Ahead merchandise second prize:Bread Ahead Unlimited membership for 12 months.
11. Bread Ahead ltd’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winner will be selected at the end of the final Bread Ahead Bake In round by our panel of judges.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Bread Ahead regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding.
16. The winner will be notified in person at the Bread Ahead Bake In final (due to take place in January 2022).
17. Bread Ahead will attempt to contact each finalist by email up to two times.
18. If the finalist does not respond to the emails within 7 days of the second email, they will lose their right to participate in the competition.
19. Each finalist will need to be available to compete on the date given for their regional round as stated on the application form.
20. Each finalist will need to have their own Zoom account in order to participate in the competition if selected.
Data protection and publicity
21. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Bread Ahead for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name in our Bread Ahead Bake In newsletter.
23. An announcement of the winners first name and place of work will be made via the Bread Ahead Bake In newsletter.
Limitation of Liability
24. Bread Ahead does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the competition or being selected for a prize.
25. Bread Ahead does not provide any form of engineering support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
26. Bread Ahead reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
27. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.